Micro Drone 3.0 WiFi Camera Module (HD)
Free worldwide shipping with this part.
WiFi Camera Module: Photography and Video recording
Line up the shot and capture HD videos from a whole new perspective.
Aerial footage and selfie shots (Dronies) – send it up and see the world from the air.
Shoots video in 720p x 1280HD resolution and live streams to your Smartphone.
Attaching the Camera Module:
- Connect the magnetic WiFi camera to the battery. Check the magnetic connections are touching and the floating pins spring back freely. Camera is specially designed to attach both ways, forward facing or backwards.
- When the power is on, a red and green LED will light up inside the module.
- Place the Drone and Camera on a flat surface and wait 25 seconds for the WiFi camera to initiate. When the WiFi signal is ready, a red indicator on the camera will flash.
- Take out your smart phone and go on the Settings. Search for “Micro_Drone_3.0” WiFi signal and connect to it.
- Open the Micro Drone 3.0 App (download at: www.microdrone.co.uk/app).
- The Camera module can also be connected via Wire (optional).
- Footage can be also be stored on board with a Micro SD card (insert into the back of the camera module).
- For First Person View flying, select 3D Mode in the App and place in your VR Headset – adjust the phone’s position for clear view.
Changing between Camera and Video mode:
- Open App and enter the Fly screen. Press the Photo icon for photos and Video icon for videos. Tap to capture footage. A red LED light on the WiFi camera will flash – this indicates that the signal is on and is streaming. Red LED will be solid if it is not capturing / streaming. If the signal drops or disconnects, remove and reattach the module to reconnect.
- The lens is mounted on a Swivel mechanism, turn this to face the angle you with to shoot.
- Once you have finished shooting, footage stored on the Micro SD card can be downloaded to your Smartphone. Keep the Camera Module connected to the Drone, go to ‘Review’ in the App, select the Photos/Videos and Download to your phone’s album. Disconnect the Camera from the battery after downloading.